Learning French

There are several options to learn French as a foreign student.

In order to register in the French higher education system, you will be asked to prove that you have a minimum level of French (at minimum the level B2). You can do that by getting the French language certifications called DELF B2 or DALF C1-C2 (level above B2). 

Where do I learn French?

If you are a foreigner and want to learn French, you can take "French as a foreign language (FLE)" course.

The universities below have implemented enhanced language training in French for refugees and people granted subsidiary protection, with the help of the

. These trainings are partly distance learning but always provide face-to-face mentoring as well.

Source: https://www.auf.org/nouvelles/actualites/23320/

There are certified centres and institutions specialised in teaching French as a foreign language (FLE).
> Click HERE to see the map

The free applications below are useful tools to help you practice your French.

Where do I take the exam to get the French language certifications ?

> Find a nearby exam centre HERE

Node Footer Info